“ICS” – Indian Cook School
“Building/Premises” – Allean, 38 Edinburgh Road, Perth
- When booking, please notify us of any food intolerances or allergies that we need to be aware of and where we can, we will try to adapt the course content. Unfortunately we are unable to guarantee a completely nut-free cooking environment.
- We reserve the right to substitute ingredients and dishes on the courses when necessary.
- Any medical condition that may affect your ability to take part, or follow instructions, must be disclosed at the time of booking.
- Our Cookery School is fully accessible with help of ramp.
Safety & Wellbeing
- ICS reserve the right to decline a booking or to terminate the participation of any student if the student is, in the opinion of ICS, guilty of any conduct that shall adversely affect the running of the course or the interests of any other student on the course. Should this occur the student will be asked to leave and not return and there will be no refund of any fees paid.
- You are required to follow the operating instructions provided by your tutor for all kitchen equipment used.
- We advise that you wear comfortable, flat and enclosed toe shoes, and request that long hair is tied back.
- ICS accepts no responsibility for any loss of or damage to any student’s property whilst on a course.
- Once food you have prepared is taken off the premises, it becomes the property of the consumer. Therefore, it is the responsibility of the consumer to store and handle food taken away from the cook school safely to minimise the risk of food poisoning.
- Cars parked at owners Risk. Indian Cook School will not be liable for any damages caused by SELF OR other party.
- Damage to the property of Praveen Kumar or Property of Indian Cook School is liable by the person involved.
Cancellations & Transfers
- Please contact us by telephone or email if you need to cancel or transfer your course to another day.
- ICS is not liable for any losses incurred if you have to transfer your booking for any reason.
- We will make every endeavour to fill your place however this is not always possible at short notice, so the more notice you can give us the better.
- Although unlikely, we do reserve the right to cancel a course due to circumstances beyond our control. If this occurs we will offer an alternative date suitable to you.
- ICS reserves the right to cancel any particular course in the event that the number of students accepted on it falls below three, in which case each student shall have priority to book on another course of his or her choice. ICS shall not be liable for any expenses incurred by students.
- ICS is not liable for any additional losses incurred as a consequence of us cancelling a course e.g. accommodation or transport.
At least 14 days notice: Class is transferrable to an alternative date of your choice from those currently available or can be held for a future date within the remaining time valid on your gift voucher.
Below 14 days notice: Class is non transferrable but can be passed to another guest to attend in your place if you find you cannot attend due to illness or personal reasons. Do update us with their name and any special dietary requirements they may have.
Gift Voucher Redemption
ICS gift vouchers are valid for 3 years. Classes for ICS must be booked and taken within this period. Gift vouchers not used during this period are void, no extensions are permitted without discussion.
Gift vouchers are non refundable and no cash alternative can be provided.
Gift vouchers be redeemed either via email or over the phone. Please see the website for details.
ICS will provide you with all the equipment and raw produce required for your course.
What Happens on the course?
The course has a relaxed and informal atmosphere. It is all about learning about new flavours, techniques and then converting this new found knowledge into producing fabulous food with your tutor by your side to guide and help you when needed.
You will also leave with all your essential recipes! All you have to do is to bring yourself and a good appetite!