This privacy notice details what information we store about our customers of Indian Cook School and how we keep your personal details safe.
This privacy notice will hold the latest information regarding what we hold and what we use it for and will be updated as and when required.
This privacy notice sets out the way we process and store your information. We will always refer to this page when we ask you for your consent. We will keep this page updated to show you all the things we do with your personal information so that you can be confident when sharing your information with us that it will only be used for the purposes that we state here.
General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR)
Under the General Data Protection Regulations Protection Act, we have a legal duty to protect any information we collect from you. We use leading technologies and software to safeguard your data and keep strict security standards to prevent any unauthorised access to it.
Information we hold
The personal information we hold includes:
● Name, Address, Email, Phone number, and your communication preferences.
● We do not store any credit or debit card information.
How we collect personal information
We collect information about you in the following ways:
● When you visit our website www.indiancookschool.co.uk
● When you send us an email or correspondence
If you are under 16 years of age
If you are you are aged under 16 you must get your parent/guardian’s permission before you provide any personal information.
How we use personal information
Personal information provided to us will be used for the purposes outlined at the time of collection, in accordance with the preferences you express.
Personal data collected and processed by us may be used for the following purposes:
● To fulfill our contract with you and our legal obligations, for communication e.g,
newsletter and website.
● Personal data collected and processed will be used by Indian Cook School and their
How your browsing information is used
As you use our site, we may automatically collect Technical Data about your equipment, browsing actions and usage patterns.
● Ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you
and for your computer.
● Allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do
● Protect the integrity of our servers to protect our website and other visitors
Please check the privacy policies of any such external site before submitting any personal data, as we cannot accept any responsibility or liability in relation to them.
Who we share information with
Under strictly controlled conditions data may also be shared with:
● Contractors/Suppliers/Appointed Agents of Indian Cook School
● Organisations – when required by law for the purpose of the prevention or detection
When we allow access to your information, we will always have complete control of what contractors/suppliers see, what they are allowed to do with it, and how long they can have access to it.
We do not sell or share your personal information with any other organisations for Commercial purposes.
You have control of how we communicate with you and you can update your communication options by contacting us at the address shown in ‘Updating and Amending your personal information’ section of this notice.
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure, encrypted servers within the EEA.
All transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology.
We take your privacy very seriously, and will take all reasonable steps to protect your personal data, but please be aware that any data which you send to our site is sent at your own risk.
The data that we collect from you for marketing purposes may be transferred to, processed and/or stored at a destination outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”).
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to third parties in the following circumstances:
● If we are required to do so by law, any applicable regulation or to protect the rights, property, or safety of ourselves or others.
● This may include disclosing to other companies and organisations in connection with fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Where we need your consent, we will ensure that you are as fully informed as possible at the time on what we do with your information, with whom it may be shared and how long we keep it.
This is in line with the requirements of the current General Data Protection Regulations and other relevant legislation.