“ICS” – Indian Cook School
“Building/Premises” – Allean, 38 Edinburgh Road, Perth
- Payment is required at time of booking or binging of the class.
- When booking, please notify us of any food intolerances or allergies that we need to be aware of and where we can, we will try to adapt the course content. Unfortunately we are unable to guarantee a completely nut-free cooking environment.
- We reserve the right to substitute ingredients and dishes on the courses when necessary.
- Any medical condition that may affect your ability to take part, or follow instructions, must be disclosed at the time of booking.
- Our Cookery School is fully accessible with help of ramp.
Safety & Wellbeing
- ICS reserve the right to decline a booking or to terminate the participation of any student if the student is, in the opinion of ICS, guilty of any conduct that shall adversely affect the running of the course or the interests of any other student on the course. Should this occur the student will be asked to leave and not return and there will be no refund of any fees paid.
- You are required to follow the operating instructions provided by your tutor for all kitchen equipment used.
- We advise that you wear comfortable, flat and enclosed toe shoes, and request that long hair is tied back.
- ICS accepts no responsibility for any loss of or damage to any student’s property whilst on a course.
- Once food you have prepared is taken off the premises, it becomes the property of the consumer. Therefore, it is the responsibility of the consumer to store and handle food taken away from the cook school safely to minimise the risk of food poisoning.
Cancellations & Transfers
- Please contact us by telephone if you need to cancel or transfer your course to another course/day.
- ICS is not liable for any losses incurred if you have to cancel or transfer your booking for any reason.
- We will make every endeavour to fill your place however this is not always possible at short notice, so the more notice you can give us the better.
- Although unlikely, we do reserve the right to cancel a course due to circumstances beyond our control. If this occurs we will offer a refund to the value of the course.
- ICS reserves the right to cancel any particular course in the event that the number of students accepted on it falls below three, in which case ICS will offer a full refund to each students accepted on to the course or alternatively each student shall have priority to book on another course of his or her choice. ICS shall not be liable for any expenses incurred by students.
- ICS is not liable for any additional losses incurred as a consequence of us cancelling a course e.g. accommodation or transport.
At least 14 days notice: A full refund.
Less than 48 hours notice: If we are able to fill your place you will receive a full refund.
Course Transfers: subject to availability
Gift Voucher Redemption
ICS gift vouchers are valid for 12 months. Classes for ICS must be booked and taken within this period. Gift vouchers not used during this period are void, no extensions are permitted without discussion.
Gift vouchers are non refundable and no cash alternative can be provided.
Gift vouchers be redeemed either via email or over the phone. Please see the website for details.
ICS will provide you with all the equipment and raw produce required for your course.
How many are on the course?
Each course will have no more than 8 students. This encourages a more relaxed and informal atmosphere, and gives each students more one to one personal tuition. It is all about learning about new flavours, techniques and then converting this new found knowledge into producing fabulous food with your tutor by your side to guide and help you when needed.
You will also leave with all your essential recipes! All you have to do is to bring yourself and a good appetite!